thank you ruth!! :)

i hope you managed to get in while it was free. the price for even a
single chapter is prohibitively expensive, it makes me very sad that the
publishing industry choose to make our work so inaccessible (especially
when we authors are not paid a penny by the publisher). it's surely not
a sustainable model.

h : /