Very, very nice. In this troubled world we live in, artistic agency, artistic
diwo, and all the other terms listed below are enough to make me feel
optimistic again. This is indeed the role of the artist in society, to cast a
light in dark times.

On 2/24/17, 7:08 PM, "Annie Abrahams" <netbehaviour-boun...@netbehaviour.org on