*Open Call*

*Extended deadline: 17th April 2017*

*Deadline: 31st March 2017*

The Internet hosts an increasing number of artistic works that reflect the
phenomenon of sound, but how can the features of a social platform such as
Twitter be used to establish a discourse centered upon it?

The Twitter-based artist in residence program @twIn_sonora
<https://twitter.com/twIn_sonora> is pleased to announce thelaunch of its
2nd edition within the framework of In-Sonora’s 10th International
Interactive Art & Sound Show <http://in-sonora.org/> (Madrid, 2018). This
initiative consists of the development of artistic residencies for visual
art on our namesake Twitter account. Interested creatives must submit a
project to be developed on this account for the duration of 7 days,
coinciding with the celebration of IN-SONORA 10 in the month of March (and
beginning of April) of 2018.

The jury will select a maximum of five projects, assessing how well each
project adapts to the characteristics of the social network Twitter and how
well it links with any expressions or concepts related to sound.

Are you interested? Would you like to know more? Here are our
principal *objectives
and goals*:

- To promote artistic experimentation in alternative, digital platforms
such as Twitter.

- To produce experimental artistic works centered upon sound.

- To augment the production of procedural, open-ended works.

- To generate opportunities for interaction between the virtual community
and the artist in question.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PROPOSAL! Don’t forget to contact us if you have
any questions, doubts or concerns. Interested creatives can also check the
projects selected in the previous edition here
<http://twitterresidencias.wixsite.com/insonora-en/art-residencies-2016>.

More details about our Open Call HERE
<http://media.wix.com/ugd/799d12_fab09ba778a74cfd976b15a8ba374949.pdf>.

Learn more about us in our websites: http://twitterresidencias.