sensation. No if there. I forgot the word for if, se... I think. Para
Portuguese..
(
More from if at ifxyz.xyz
)

* towards the end of the recording, another kid joins in and we complain about
Google.

These kids are from a remote farm in community between christalina and paracatu
along 040 (#zqz) road.

Hence, the silly song from next day is to do with Google's evil chased out of
earth or at least my phone?

https://youtu.be/AcsOGz4j0qQ

Cheers and all the best!

Ahaxxxxx