hi pall,

the webcam is a BT-1 (http://www.ecamm.com/support/?cat=bt1) & it seems
to be mac only (& isn't made anymore). i had a bit of a look for a linux
driver for it but didn't find one. if you know of one, please tell me!

i'm still experimenting with the keyboard, & which keys to use for what.
i often need spanish accents as well as german & sometimes serbian or
other alphabet characters too, so i'm used to having to do a bit of
switching around :)

h : )