Alan,

That link didn't work for me: I kept getting a 'not found' error. But I managed to find the project on http://web.archive.org/web/20131130140831/http://tracearchive.ntu.ac.uk:80/lost/

There's some really good stuff on there, too!

Edward

On 30/08/17 22:25, Alan Sondheim wrote:

(From Sue Thomas on Facebook; she headed trAce at Nottingham-Trent;
I was the 2nd virtual writer-in-residence. Think this might be of
interest here because of the networking involved, which was also a
metaphor for lost packets, lost archives, disappearances, ruptures,
etc. in online worlds.)

Sue Thomas
August 26 at 12:26pm

My favourite trAce project ever - Lost, by Alan Sondheim . It no longer
judders on the page as it was designed to do but the entries are as
haunting as ever. Users were invited to fill in the form and write about
things they have lost. Many entries very sad, some very funny!
L*O*S*T

http://web.archive.org//20/http://trace.ntu.ac.uk:80/lost/
(From Sue Thomas, and trAce) -
L*O*S*T