Hi Anthony. I find your response very confusing. I think you're missing the
point. If you feel that the code is not performing as it should, feel free
to change it and replace the orginal code with your own. "An Abstraction?"
is more of a prompt than a title. If you don't agree, change it to
something you agree with. That's the whole idea behind this project. You
can "steal" it and make it do whatever you want.

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 5:50 PM Anthony Stephenson <aps0l...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> To answer your question: No, that would be non-figurative work. (Although
> I suppose colloquial usage is acceptable.)
> You'll have to pardon me I was just re-reading a couple chapters on
> abstraction in a book called Speculative Aesthetics and felt compelled to
> say at least something. Perhaps I'm not seeing it, but abstraction is
> typically model-dependent.
>
> - Anthony Stephenson
>

> > On Oct 9, 2017, at 7:00 AM, netbehaviour-requ...@netbehaviour.org wrote:
> >
> > An Abstraction?