Yeah. I've got some hardware that should work, Raspberry Pi, Seagate
Dockstar, etc. The problem I ran into was that bridging my USB wifi adapter
to the internal interface was very flaky. It was dropping some frames and
passing others. A kind soul gave me a patch to run tcpdump on the bridge
interface to see what was happening but I put it on the back burner and
never followed up.

It just occurred to me that I never tested this on other platforms, it
could be broken on all platforms... I should test that...

I suppose I should just do my own research and look for what hardware these
newer wifi routers have in them and see if it intersects with supported
NetBSD stuff.

Andy