On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 4:36 AM, Robert Elz <k...@munnari.oz.au> wrote:
> If you have a static IPv6 addr from the ISP, you can just configure
> another subnet for the other interface, and all should be fine.

What subnet? I don't think I have enough information from the original
message to decide if this is possible. He's only getting a single IPv6
address from the ISP right?

If I understand this right - if he's doing "autohost" on the hosts,
those should be getting a /64 advertisement, but it's not clear to me
where this prefix comes from if it's a global, routable one.

I just started using IPv6 and I have to use a tunnel to get it. My
tunnel ISP gives me 2 /64 networks, one for outside and one for
inside. I don't see an "inside" network here...

Andy