rherdw...@yahoo.com (=?UTF-8?Q?Bj=C3=B6rn_Johannesson?=) writes:

>pcmcia1: function 0, config table entry 9: I/O card; irq mask 1e00; iomask a,
>iospace 340-35f; io16 irqlevel
>pcmcia1: function 0, config table entry 8: I/O card; irq mask 1e00; iomask a,
>iospace 140-15f; io16 irqlevel

Strange. The card requests an alignment of 0xA (== 1024) and the driver
cannot access the chip. But when you fake an alignment of only 32 (the size
of the iospace requested), then it works.

I could imagine that the address allocation fails because of the high
alignment requirement. But then you should get a different failure.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlel...@serpens.de