I'm wondering if anyone has seen any changes since the net neutrality vote?

I have 3 routers on "the internet" (home ISPs) in a trangle using
IPSEC and tunnels. I can no longer ping or connect to 2 of them.

The one I can connect to from the internet is my own. My ISP has a
statement that I read as "nothing will change" in regards to net
neutrality. The other 2 ISPs have no statements. And I can't connect
to the routers I have on their networks.

I'm hoping this is just some coincedence and I'm being paranoid...

Andy