On 12/12/2018 22:26, Mike Pumford wrote:
Following up on this I'm going to re-run the same build but this time without the output going straight to stdout as I have a suspicion that pipe output is stalling sometimes. I have seen other stalls when using pipes so this just contributes to the suspicion.

Did the rerun without piping the output anywhere. All packages built successfully. I've not had a successful run with the output redirected through a pipe in the last 5 runs.

I'm going to see if I can write a simple test case the demonstrates the issue.