On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 10:10:47AM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> A quick if not necessarily elegant option would be to have multiple
> qcow2 files - one for the system and one for space to build. You can
> release the build space by stopping the vm, just recreating the second
> qcow2 file and restarting the VM

Yes, such thought occurred to me. I wish pkgsrc had a feature where `work'
could reside on a separate path (which I'll keep on a separate FS). This
way I can keep deleting the work FS, but don't have to check out pkgsrc
too many times.

Or is there such feature already... (Will search through the guide.)

Mayuresh