On Wed 07 Feb 2024 at 10:44:04 +0100, Ramiro Aceves wrote:
> The problem is to change /usr/src/dev/usb/if_urtwn.c  without knowing
> what I am exactly  doing  ;-)

I don't know either, but I spot a list of these USB ids (starting with

} urtwn_devs[] = {
        URTWN_DEV(ABOCOM,       RTL8188CU_1),
        URTWN_DEV(ABOCOM,       RTL8188CU_2),
). You could add yours to the list (it has 3 parts so maybe you have to
apply some guesswork in which part it fits best). If you're lucky and
your interface isn't too different from the others, then it might work.

> Ramiro
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose