At Mon, 25 Mar 2024 20:53:49 +0100, "Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult"
<l...@metux.net> wrote:
Subject: Official cloud/live images ?

> are there any official live images that allow direct login via ssh
> (no password), which can directly be used for cloud / continous
> integration jobs ?

I would think that would be a very bad idea for a publicly distributed
official OS image!

> I'm currently setting up CI jobs for building Xorg on NetBSD, but I've
> only found an amd64 live image, where sshd is pretty locked down
> (no root login, etc), so I had to manually log in on console and change
> sshd config. That's quite unpleasant - I'd rather directly use the
> official release images instead.

I would think it should be trivial to take a copy of the official image,
modify it as desired, then use that modified copy for one's own uses.

--
                                        Greg A. Woods <gwo...@acm.org>

Kelowna, BC     +1 250 762-7675           RoboHack <wo...@robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <wo...@planix.com>     Avoncote Farms <wo...@avoncote.ca>