Hi Luca,

Dne 23.2.2018 v 17:37 Luca Mambretti napsal(a):

I've probably missed some emails, I see there is a brand new page for NetCat
participation and unfortunately I have no means of editing it, I had already
submitted the requested information at the start of the project before
everything froze.

you have not missed anything. We have decided to restart NetCAT 9.0 from scratch, because life and priorities sometimes change quickly and we need to be sure that NetCAT 9.0 participants are available in the next two months.

I do not even have a confluence account, but I have a Jira account, so a couple
of questions:

     1. Do I need to create a confluence account or can I link my existing Jira
account in some way.

I am afraid that linking JIRA with Confluence account is not possible so please create a Confluence one and I will grant you permission to edit the Wiki pages.

     2. Do I need to resend the participation information, or edit the page
when I have the correct rights.

Yes, please. Either send it here or wait till you get editing rights and then register yourself.

-Jirka

Regards,
Luca.