Hi members of Debugger tribe,

the time runs quickly so we need to review but more importantly to update our test specifications. Hereby I propose to divide the work this way:

Ant - Jiri Kovalsky
Interface - Jiri Kovalsky
Functionality - William Bacchi
Debugging Views - William Bacchi
Debugging and Use of Breakpoints - Sven Reimers
Miscellaneous - Gili Tzabari
Multi Threaded Debugging - Dumitru Boldureanu

The distribution attempts to reflect differences in our time availability so let me please know if you agree with that. The deadline is next Sunday - 3/18 but I would like to sync-up with you early next week.

And of course if you have questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,