Or to translate Geertjan's response, we will start with Beta here:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-beta/

and according to our NetCAT 9.0 proposal:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-netbeans-dev/201802.mbox/%3Ce8c9fe5f-a16a-a239-3898-3c13ccb87250%40oracle.com%3E

we need to test on JDK 8 and JDK 10.

Thanks,
-Jirka

Dne 7.3.2018 v 18:40 Geertjan Wielenga napsal(a):

Forget about bits.netbeans.org/download.

NetBeans is at netbeans.apache.org, where you can get the Beta release for
testing.

Which JDK version to test NetBeans on has already been addressed, I think,
and you should find that info in your tribe’s test specs.

Gj

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, Manikantan Narender nath <