Hello everyone,
I would like to thank all of us to join the Java editor tribe and  present a
warm welcome.
We will be engaged together to stabilize the Java editor features. Each of us
will be focused on one or more features of his choice. Then I would like you to
edit  the table on tasks and put your name as reviewer  here  :
After this exercise go  Synergy
  and start working on the specifications you decided to review.
If someone is confused or need help, let us know

?? La Terre est le berceau de l'humanit??, mais on ne passe pas sa vie enti??re
dans un berceau. ??
- Constantin????E. Tsiolkovski , p??re de l'astronautique?? et de
l'a??rospatiale modernes.