Hi Giuliano, I created the clone test spec and stated it to 9.0; I am still
reviewing them.  I have not made any edits.  Please review what I started.

Where are we going to check against the bugs and issue list?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa  and search the
componets guibuild ???

OR

https://netbeans.org/community/issues.html