Hi all,

I am working on new test specifications for Unit Testing. Since they both
create web projects I need to document how to download and install the Java
Web and EE plugins for both specifications.

It occurred to me that others may also be going down the same path for
their test specifications. Rather than duplicating effort (DRY
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_repeat_yourself>), could we perhaps
have a single document on that which we can all link to in our
specifications?

There may be other setup and configuration actions that apply to more than
one test specification. If so, we could also include those common actions
in the document and link to them. An additional benefit of this approach is
that we would only need to edit a single document if things change.

Any thoughts? (My apologies if this is already being addressed and I have
missed it.)

Rick

Virus-free.
www.avg.com