Holman,

I don't see your account in Synergy. You are not even registered as NetCAT 9.0 participant:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+9.0+Participants

-Jirka

Dne 20.3.2018 v 13:43 Holman Zsolt napsal(a):
The same problem here. Could you please send me directly a new password for
Synergy?

Hermien Pellissier <miena....@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. márc.
20., K 13:31):

The email part is indeed not working yet. I can reset your password though
- will send the new one to you directly.

~ Hermien

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 1:01 PM, Yonathan W'Gebriel
<yt...@yahoo.com.invalid
wrote:

Does password reset in synergy work?I tried multiple times but never
received the verification email.