Hi folks,

this is just a brief update on the meeting our Java Debugger tribe had yesterday. First we discussed progress of testing. Although all of us already tried many debugging features in NetBeans 9.0, not much is reflected officially in the Synergy test run though. Sven plans to do his breakpoints today and William will start with generic functionality also today. I have so far completed testing of Ant scripts debugger and interface is currently at ~50%. Dumitru didn't participate in the chat but we synced-up later via e-mail.

Then we quickly looked at our bug filter [1] to identify potential blockers/waivers but although some issues are serious at the moment we don't see any of these having potential to block 9.0 release. We will look into it more next week. We reiterated that it was necessary to double check debugging features on both latest JDK 8 and JDK 10. Nobody faces any permanent issues with Synergy except intermittent "Action failed." errors so we remain optimistic about finishing our part on time.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12343282

At the end we settled on the date for our next meeting which will take place on 4/3 after Easters. Our meeting took ~50 minutes.

-Jirka