Hi GUI Tribe Memebers.

Please provide an update on your testing.

I am on Skype today now at efrem.mc (AZ).
We have some open issues to test several open Test Spec for actual Test
Runs:

Giuliano, please assign yourself to: Pending assignment for Test Run,
already validated Test Spec
Form Editor - Group Layout Library Test Specification NetBeans 9.0
Form Editor - Grid Bag Customizer Test Specification NetBeans 9.0

Kai, please assign yourself to:
Form Refactoring Test Specification NetBeans 9.0
Form Editor - Gaps Visualization Test Specification NetBeans 9.0

Efrem, assigning to Review and Test: Pending Test Runs - Windows
Form Editor & Support Modules - sanity NetBeans 9.0

Holman already assigned to: Pending Test Runs - Linux
Form Editor - Property Editors NetBeans 9.0
Form Editor - Internationalization NetBeans 9.0

Please advise,

Thanks,

Efrem McCrimon