Good morning, thanks Holman and Joseph, this was not due to a time-out
but the ending of the Test Run schedule.

The Test Runs ended at 15 Apr 2018 17:59:00.  I was logged on the
system before it ended and still was in progress of testing when the
Test Run time ended (I am EST USA).  After the 17:59 UTC was
encountered, the system did not accept the work in progress.  I should
have press Pause during the testing phase (I know better....).

When testing opens again, I will address it.  Will testing open again
for NB 9.0?

Regards,

Efrem