Hi everyone,

I've recently started using the 9.0 RC1 build to work on a spring-boot 2.0.2
project that will be running on Java 10.

Since it's a REST based project that provides REST services over a tomcat
instance I've added the EE modules to the base SE IDE (the module add process
worked flawlessly); unfortunately while working I've got some weird exceptions,
I've reported the first one on JIRA, but then they just started popping out and
eventually the IDE partially froze and I was forced to kill it externally, the
strange thing is that it wan not completely frozen, I could still move things
around but no matter what I did I could not close it normally nor save files I
had opened and modified, after a fresh start everything seems to be back to
normal.

Has anyone else noticed something similar or I'm the only one??

Attached you can find the log files for this pseudo freeze, if you feel it's
worth it I will open a bug, but since it's a freeze with potential loss of data
it should be critical/blocker so before opening it i would like to have some
kind of confirmation that it's not just in my mind.

Regards,
Luca.