Hi NetCAT team,

I have closed the Community Acceptance survey and published the results here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Results+from+Apache+NetBeans+IDE+9.0+Community+Acceptance+survey

I have also did an evaluation of all issues which CA survey respondents pointed out in the survey and hereby ask you for cooperation and taking a quick look at the list and letting me know if you agree with my conclusions:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Evaluation+of+bugs+reported+in+Community+Acceptance+survey+for+Apache+NetBeans+IDE+9.0

Last but not least, we have one critical issue (#953) which must be waived if we as the NetCAT team want to proceed with releasing the VC3 build as GA. Hereby I am asking all members of Profiler tribe to approve waiving #953 for 9.0 release.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-953

Since we want to start the IPMC voting thread today please reply ASAP.

Thanks to all who support my evaluations and approve #953 as a WAIVER for 9.0!

-Jirka