Hi,

much thanks for your hints.

The problem was, that I extracted the zip to a NTFS volume, where file mods fail:
/media/Sicherung/Software/

Now I see, that netbeans/bin/netbeans doesn't install NB, but just runs it (in contrast to this guide <https://netbeans.org/community/releases/82/install.html#install_zip>).

I'm really missing a installer, which installs in /opt and e.g. also installs destop links, as it was provided before Apache times, at least a detailed installation guide should be provided.

Thanks

-Ulf