- *Name* -Efrem McCrimon
- *Country* - USA EST timezone
- *JIRA* - efremmc2
- *Synergy* - efremmc2
- *E-mail* - efrem...@gmail.com
- *Operating System* - Wins 8.1/10, MacOS, and Linux 64bit  (prefer doing
both Wins and MacOSX 10.x.x)
- *Platform* -  64b (important if your RAM is 4GB or more)
- *CPU* - i5, 4/6 cores 3.0Ghz; i7 2.2Ghz ; Mac: Intel Duo Core2, 2.x Ghz
- *RAM* -i5 - 32GB, i7 16Gb, Mac 8Gb
- *Availability* - 4-6 hours
- *Tribe* -

   - Java GUI Builder - building client side graphical user interface,
   component palette, property inspector etc.
   - DB - support for JavaDB, MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL databases