Hello NetCATters,

We're now in the final week of testing for NetBeans 10.0, and we're
showing 52.9% complete. Let's show some love for our favorite IDE!

Please have a look here:

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/29/v/2

and click the down arrow by Specification to sort the assignments.
You'll be able to see at a glance where we have gaps in our coverage.

Who will help to complete our remaining tests? Please pick one of the
tests without good (or any) coverage and volunteer to complete specific
tests (I can add you to a tribe if needed). Remember, we are an Apache
project now, which means that nothing gets done unless someone
volunteers to do it!

The CAT needs you! Meow!

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)