Can I be assigned a test spec to do, I've done a few and enjoyed it, learned a
lot.
Walt

    On Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 5:29:05 AM PDT, Walter Nyland
<walternyl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

  I've done quite a few now, they're fun and easy, and I'm learning a lot of
functionality I never knew about before.
Please sign me up to any that need to be done still.
Thanks!
Walt
    On Monday, October 22, 2018, 9:46:27 AM PDT, Glenn Holmer