Everyone,

I'm using NETBEANS 9.x and after she sits idle for a few hours, it hangs. I
make a change and click SAVE and the IDE just sits there, doesn't resolve the
save and I have to shut down the IDE. The garbage collection indicator isn't
above 650.xx.

When I open NBs 8.2x, the file I tried to save, has only a couple characters
that I had typed as NBs 9.0 tried to save upon hanging.

8.2 seems stable and but the garbage collection gets up to 1400+ at times. When
I click multiple times on that indicator, in both 8.2 and 9.0, nothing happens
except that both IDES (8.2 is faster), lock up until the indicator value drops
to a reasonable value.

Thoughts?

Peter Borreggine
Owner and Developer
Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO
WebParity.net
A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business
WA State License: 603-501-609
360-830-8926 C

“Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way…”
- Lee Iacocca, former head of Chrysler and Ford

contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original
message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited.