Yes, the test run is still open until 10/31 COB so anyone who didn't complete their test assignments please do so in the remaining time. We still need:

Debugger - Breakpoints - 67.8% completed only
Profiler Test Specification (embedded_profiling)
Profiler Test Specification (sql_profiling)
Form Editor - Gaps Visualization Test Specification
Form Editor - Grid Bag Customizer Test Specification
[VCS] CVS
[API Support] Projects Wizard
[API Support] Separate Cache Directory
PHP Continuous Integration
Java Code Completion - 55.2% completed only
[VCS] Subversion - 27.9% completed only
Profiler Test Specification (ide_profiling) - 25% completed only
Form Editor - Internationalization
[VCS] Subversion - 58.8% completed only
Profiler Test Specification (heapwalker) - 25% completed only
Profiler Test Specification (sql_profiling)
Form Refactoring Test Specification

We are now at 82% while during NetCAT 9.0 we were able to test 88% of the features. Can we get anywhere near that?

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/29

-Jirka