Hi all,

Laszlo has put together the 3rd voting candidate, with all info collected
over here:

https://blogs.apache.org/netbeans/entry/is-apache-netbeans-10-ready

I've seen several people closing issues over the past few days because
they're found that they;ve been solved in 10-vc2 or 10-vc3.

We're getting to the end of the survey deadline, i.e., November 11th COB.

That means, unless we find actual real blockers that should prevent Apache
NetBeans 10 from being released, we'll start voting on the sources
(remember, Apache does not release binaries, it releases sources, at most
the binaries are known as 'convenience binaries, but that's not the focus
of an Apache release):

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+10.0+Schedule

We do need to, of course, work on the many non-blocking issues that have
been uncovered, and need to put together a plan for that, starting with
evaluating them (maybe we can assign a set number per week to ourselves,
e.g., evaluate 10 per week per person, something like that), and then
tackle solving them.

Anyway, this is where we are -- please get hold of 10-vc3, try to reproduce
your issues, fill in the survey, next week we should begin the official
PPMC vote thread for the release.

Thanks,

Gj