Hello NetBeans community,

since the Apache NetBeans IDE 12.0 Beta 4 [1] build has been published already a week ago I would like to remind everyone about the final Community Acceptance survey [2]. The essential purpose of this survey is to find out if NetBeans community accepts the latest Beta build as ready for GA or not. Please note that this poll is not about Apache NetBeans IDE 12.0 sources but about its functionality and behavior.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/NetBeans/job/netbeans-TLP/job/netbeans/job/release120/14/artifact/dist/netbeans/netbeans-12.0-beta4-bin.zip
      [2] https://forms.gle/k7JnPCSQh5MJUCzh8

This is a very important milestone of the release cycle so we turn to you - NetBeans users - with request for help. Please download this Beta 4 build, use it to edit your Java/HTML/JavaScript/PHP sources, debug the code, try refactoring features, deploy to Tomcat/GlassFish, simply test your typical use cases and once you gain a solid opinion about the Beta 4 build please take this short survey. Since it closes soon please complete the survey as soon as you can.

Thanks for your cooperation and feedback!
--
Best regards,
-Jirka