On 7/23/20 9:25 AM, Josh Juneau wrote:
> It should be working with GlassFish 5.1.0.  However, I just tested and
> Jakarta EE 8 is not showing up with GlassFish 5.1.0.  I will need to debug
> and repair that issue.

I'm having trouble with this as well. I've got the latest Payara
(5.2020.3, released 07/20) registered in NetBeans (can see apps, JDBC
pools, &c.) but in the "New Web Application" dialog, step 3 (Settings),
with "Payara Server" selected, I see "Java EE 8 Web" but not Jakarta EE
8 (under "Java EE Version").

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)