Harald Welte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I don't want to turn this list into a list of legal discussion, but
> since I'm heavily dealing with exactly those issues during my
> gpl-violations.org efforts, I thought I share some of the facts.

Thanks for your answer, it cleared up things. I also don't want to
discuss legal things here, we can discuss it more privately. But I'll
just ask one more question in public:

> So in general, at least if you're doing that kind of work within the EU,
> I wouldn't be worried all that much.

That's good news. But what about inclusion to the official Linux
kernel? Can a driver reverse-engineered in EU be included to the
kernel? (Big part of Linux is developed in US, I guess.)

--
Kalle Valo