Hi Stephen,

Are you finding sky2 to be stable in your own testing? I have been watching the patches and your weblog, presumably the problems you found in 0.9 have been fixed in 0.10?

I'm considering adding sky2 to Gentoo's upcoming 2.6.15 kernel releases. If I were to do this, would you be happy to spend some time debugging any issues that come up?

If you know of outstanding bugs or would just prefer to spend more time testing it yourself first, then I understand and I'd probably leave it until 2.6.16.

Thanks for your continued work on these drivers :)
Daniel