In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (at Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:59:35 +0100), Patrick
McHardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> says:

:
> >  BTW, we're now using full of skb->cb
> > (and we are even exceeding it w/ mobile-ipv6 extensions)...
>
> Not in mainline so far, so maybe we can fit your extensions
> and my patches without the mobile extensions, that apparently
> exceed the CB anyway, in there for now. Can I look at those
> patches somewhere? BTW, other fields in the IP6CB seem to
> store offsets in u16 fields, is this OK for nhoff too? I
> thought with jumbo options I need to use a u32 field.

Well, don't mind too much.
I just wanted to note that we're about to exceed skb->cb.
I will probably enlarge skb->cb if needed.

And, yes, good point.
I think nhoff should be u32 because it is critical.
In theory, u32 is definitely needed for others as well...

--yoshfuji