Michael Buesch wrote:
We also have a function to burn (and read) the SPROM though a
private handler, atm. I consider this a very device specific task,
which does not really need a standard API. Noone will ever reflash
the SPROM, if he has no good good good reasons. ;)

The idea of an (WE independent) standard API for flashing is not that
bad, there are quite a few devices that support it.

That is not implemented.
a magic "dest" string "all" could be used instead
of the specific interface.
Wouldn't it mean "all interfaces on all wireless cards"?

Yes. Need to think about it... It's too late now :P

And what in the case you have some interface named "all"?

Simply disallow this special case. :P

The "all" doesn't IMHO server the purpose. You will virtualy never want
to set something on all devices. You will want to set it on the minimal
subset that shares the resource instead, and want (to be able) to know
the subset

Feyd