On 1/13/06, Mark Huth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1) Have netpoll:napi_poll walk the poll list like the normal dev.c code
> does.  This seems simplest.  I am concerned that it lets too much
> activity go on for kgdboe and netdump, since all devices get serviced
> that are on the poll list at the time of the system freeze for debug/dump.

This has been a known issue.  You might want to include the maintainer
of netpoll in future threads regardins netpoll which is Matt Mackall
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

There is also a known issue with netpoll not able to handle packet
split, which you might be able to resolve while fixing NAPI.

I am interested in option 1 becuase it does seem to be the similpest
fix, but I am interested to hear what the concensus is.

--
Cheers,
Jeff