On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 09:57 -0500, jamal wrote:
> I accessed them - unfortunately, though i am trying to, I dont
> see anything outstanding that would justify any changes to the
> hash. Lets just drop this. We can talk about other things if you want.

If you still are not convinced, then I don't see that
I can convince you.  Fair enough.  Yes - I would like
to discuss other things.  I will take me some days to
prepare them so you will have a little peace and quiet
(from me anyway) for a short while.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for
giving me such a fair hearing.  You have been polite
throughout, despite my persistence.  And you have
always responded quickly.