On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 22:01 -0800, David S. Miller wrote:

> Otherwise looks fine.
>
> Please find a non-x86_64 64-bit system to at least cross compile test
> into, preferably big-endian to really get all the nasties out :-)

That reminds me that I should really add something to the ppc64 iommu
code to be able to limit allocations of virtual dma space to the dma
mask of the device... should be easy on the apple machines (though
impossible on IBM pSeries that partition the DMA space between bridges)
and thus would probably fix using that driver on G5s...

/me curses Broadcom for that...

Ben.