On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 05:17 -0800, Linsys Contractor Amit S. Kale wrote:

> +unsigned long
> +decode_crb_addr (unsigned long addr)
> +{

Missing a nexgen_ prefix.

> +int
> +wait_rom_done (netxen_adapter *adapter)

Ditto.

> +int
> +rom_fast_read (netxen_adapter *adapter, int addr)

And again.  I'm sure you're getting the idea now :-)

> +__inline__ void
> +changeState(netxen_adapter *adapter,int tms,int tck)

Use static inline, fix the naming, and consider dropping the inline
altogether.

> +int
> +getData(netxen_adapter *adapter,u32 *data,int len, int more)

This should presumably be static, too, and also needs name fixed.

> +int
> +get_status(netxen_adapter *adapter)

If not static, should have netxen_ prefix.

This file is too much of a mess to be worth reading much further, I'm
afraid.  Please clean up the coding style, remove dead code, fix routine
names, make functions either static or properly-prefixed globals, then
retry.

        <b