I don't think ip6_sk_update_pmtu() is a good place to put it as all it
does is to call ip6_update_pmtu(). And ip6_update_pmtu() does the
route lookup and call __ip6_rt_update_pmtu.
We can put it in ip6_update_pmtu(). But that still means we need to
pass sk to ip6_update_pmtu() and I don't think it makes any difference
compared to the current fix.

Thanks.
Wei