Hi,

It's revised version of part of the patches I submitted really, really long
time ago (back then I asked Patrick to ignore them as I found some issues
shortly after submitting).

Anyway this is the first set with very simple fixes/changes though some of them
relatively subtle (I tried to do very exhaustive commit messages explaining what
and why with those).

The patches are against net-next tree.

The second set will be heavier - or rather with more complex explanations,
among those I have:

- a fix to subtle issue introduced in
  http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.commits.2-4/8281
  along with simplifying related stuff
- update times to 96 bits (which allows to "just" use 32 bit shifts and
  improves curve definition accuracy at more extreme low/high speeds)
- add curve "merging" instead of just selecting in convex case (computations
  mirror those from concave intersection)

But these are eventually for later.

Michal Soltys (5):
  net/sched/sch_hfsc.c: handle corner cases where head may change invalidating
calculated deadline
  net/sched/sch_hfsc.c: add unlikely() in qdisc_peek_len()
  net/sched/sch_hfsc.c: remove leftover dlist and droplist
  net/sched/sch_hfsc.c: go passive after vt update
  net/sched/sch_hfsc.c: anchor virtual curve at proper vt in hfsc_change_fsc()

2.1.3