Hi Manfred,

I filed BUG 6480 describing the problem and providing lots
of info. If you need more info, just ask.

At the moment I have no idea about the reasons.
Except Crossover-Cabling vs. using a switch.

The machine is a production machine, so I cannot test
kernels and patches.

But I have several machines with identical hardware where
I can test this.

Once we can reproduce it without a Sonicwall, I can build a
test setup using any kernel hackery required to resolve the issue :-)

Could you please contact the right nVIDIA people, if needed?

PS: Stephen, you are not CC'ed from bugzilla and
      "agreed to help out with net driver maintenance"
       so I CC'ed you here manually.

Regards

Ingo Oeser