Hello!

As a co-maintainer of Orinoco driver, I'd like to ask the netdev team
not to apply any patch from Marcin Juszkiewicz touching the Orinoco
driver without my or David's explicit approval.

I'm fine with patches that change e.g. all PCMCIA or PCI drivers across
the board, but not with patches that remove IDs for compatible cards
that were carefully collected over the years.

Any patches for Orinoco drivers that don't come from kernel subsystem
maintainers should be sent to the driver mailing list at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin