Iptables seems to be broken on ppc for me. Kernel 2.6.17-rc3 (currently
compiling rc4+git). 32-bit ppc, ARCH=ppc with PReP target. Iptables
userland binary is from the latest Debian unstable (1.3.3-2).

The symptoms: iptables usually just tells Invalid Argument on any
modification attempt. I'm trying to set up a simple one-rule NAT for test:
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 172.30.0.0/24 -j SNAT --to 10.0.0.1
and it usually fails but has succeeded 2 times (I now have 2 rules of
this kind and they seem to just wotk once set up). Trying to delete the
second rule (either by replacing -A with -D or using just -D 2) gives
the same error.

This should already be fixed in -rc4.

Unfortunately it was still there with yesterdays rc4+git.

--
Meelis Roos ([EMAIL PROTECTED])