On 16-08-29 07:00 AM, Daniel Borkmann wrote:

You could probably just keep these meta data in a separate struct
managed by RCU that tcf_skbmod points to.

Which seem like could be made generic for all actions. Maybe thats
what Cong is thinking.

One more thing I commented on your last patch already is that you
would also need f.e. skb_ensure_writable() before mangling.

Sorry missed that. Let me give it an attempt. I think challenge is
going to be what length to use. For now it is ethernet; but i had
a change which swapped VLANs that i took out.

cheers,
jamal